Buying a home, especially a first home, is a big step but it doesn’t need to be something that keeps you awake at night. Working with a mortgage lender, such as Paso Roble’s Marc Coons, can be very helpful. Because his company has access to hundreds to potential lenders, Marc and his team of mortgage professionals are doing all of the loan shopping and guide you through the entire process.
With access to multiple lenders, Marc can quickly research and identify lenders that are interested in your unique mortgage requirements. Marc and his team take the time to get to know you and answer questions such as:
- “Where can I get a loan and how do I qualify?”
- “Do I need to prequalify?”
- “How much down payment do I need?”
- “What if I make a mistake on the loan application?”
- “What happens after I turn in the application?”
The top benefit of working with Marc Coons, the Paso Robles mortgage lender include:
- Getting to know you before the application process starts. A complete picture of what you are looking for and your financial picture help the team get you the best loan possible and terms possible.
- Access to a wide range of landers, more that banks or most mortgage companies have access to. An experienced mortgage lender has access to lenders that banks and many mortgage companies don’t have. In other words, working with Marc Coons and his team gives you more choices and opportunities.
- Help prequalifying. Prequalifying for a loan isn’t necessarily required but it can certainly put you in the best position to get the best loan.
- Help with the paperwork. A loan application requires a lot of documentation such as W-2s, tax returns, bank statements and more. Once in a while a lender may request some additional documentation. Marc and his team help make sure you start with all of the needed documentation and guide you through any additional requests.
- Help and advice for unconventional financial situations. Having a low-income or being self-employed doesn’t mean you don’t qualify for a loan. There are lenders who specialize in unconventional loans, including for “fixer-upper” properties and jumbo loans for that horse ranch you’ve always dreamed about.
- Doing the hard work of reaching out to several potential lenders at once on your behalf, monitoring the application process and communicating with you about the status or any questions a particular lender may have.
- Managing mortgage costs such as closing fees, the down payment, and possibly reducing some of the costs.
- Help closing faster. The faster escrow closes the sooner you can move in! The Paso Robles mortgage lender keeps in touch with the lender and can help you take care of any issues that might cause a delay.
Marc has been helping individuals and families find their perfect home loan in Paso Robles and on the Central Coast since 2004. Mark Coons and his team serve all of San Luis Obispo County and Santa Maria. A Central Coast resident since 1990, Marc has a thorough understanding of the Central Coast lifestyles and how important buying just the right property can be for individual and family goals. The services include:
- Mortgage loans and financing
- Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, USDA, VA and 203(k)
- Construction loans
- Home purchase or refinancing
- Equity loans and HELOC (lines of credit)