-A mortgage consultant, sometimes called a mortgage broker, is a critical component of buying a home and the right broker is crucial. By doing the loan shopping for you, the mortgage broker saves you stress, headaches, worry, time, and money.
The top services provided by Marc Coons, the Paso Robles mortgage consultant, streamline the entire home purchase process by:
- Answering your questions and thoroughly understanding your circumstances.
- Helping you prequalify so you know exactly what you can afford.
- Finds the best mortgage and mortgage terms for your needs.
- Streamlines all of the paperwork and mortgage application so you only need to submit one application.
- Works with your real estate agent for all of the loan details, right up until the day you pick up the keys.
These services are important to establishing an excellent and reliable track record for connecting home buyers with the right mortgage. Other important factors include:
- A strong track record and positive testimonials.
- Ensure the consultant is licensed and accredited to operate in your area.
- Substantial experience in the mortgage industry. An experienced consultant is better equipped to handle various scenarios and find suitable mortgage options for you.
- Choose a broker who communicates clearly and transparently, explaining the mortgage process and answering all your questions. The ability to clearly answer questions comes with experience, such as Marc Coon’s nearly 20 years as a Paso Robles mortgage consultant.
- Make sure the broker has access to a wide range of lenders and mortgage products. This increases your chances of finding the best mortgage for your needs.
- Choose a consultant who can work with your circumstances, such as a first-time home buyer, self-employed, or a less-than-perfect credit record.
- A good consultant takes the time to understand your financial goals and offer tailored mortgage solutions accordingly.
- Make sure the consultant is accessible and responsive when you need assistance throughout the mortgage process.
- Choose a consultant that is backed by a strong team with a solid record.
- Ask friends, family and professional associates for a recommendation.
Rely on the expert
With backing from Certainty Home Lending, Marc Coons and his team of Paso Robles mortgage consultants, have access to multiple lenders and are in the best position to get the best loan possible. Home loan services include:
- Mortgage loans and financing.
- Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, USDA, VA and 203(k).
- Construction loans.
- Home purchase or refinancing.
- Equity loans and HELOC (lines of credit).
Working with Marc and his professional team can save you from the chore of shopping for a lender yourself. Even if you make an appointment with every lender in town, you are still limited by time and the number of banks and mortgage companies that are available. Even after identifying potential lenders, you still have to provide all of the information and submit an application to every lender, then successfully negotiate the terms to your benefit. Your time is also limited due to a job and family obligations. There are only so many hours in a day.
As an experienced mortgage consultant, Marc and his team have access to a vast number of lenders, are not limited by location and are able to quickly identify lenders who are willing to meet your terms. The speedier the negotiations the sooner you are in your new home!
Reach out for a consultation today to find out what Marc can do for you.